In this issue:
- Tell Your Friends about the Pneuma Review
- Excerpts from the Summer 2000 issue of the Pneuma Review:
- Prayer Requests & Praise Reports
Tell Your Friends about the Pneuma Review
Friends of this ministry continually encourage those of who make up
the Pneuma Foundation. It is a real privilege to serve our public and to
build them up with resources equipping them and pointing them to the
love, power, and forgiveness found in Jesus Christ alone.
Here is a note we received just recently:
"Greetings in Christ Jesus!
"I have received my Volume 1 and 2 issues of Pneuma Review
the mail yesterday and just by glancing at the topics of each issue, it
has gotten me very excited. I can't wait to read them as soon as
"My brother has also received his first Pneuma Review
afternoon and was ecstatic upon seeing the title topics in the journal."
We know that you probably have friends or colleagues that would enjoy
receiving the Pneuma Review, and we would like to make it easy for you to
introduce them to our printed quarterly journal.
For a limited time, you may purchase trial issues at a reduced price,
as low as $1.50 per copy.
Here is how it works:
We will be sending the copies directly to you so that you may
distribute them at your convenience. Since there will be only one ship to
address, we are able to offer these issues at a greatly reduced price.
- For one or two sent to any address (you or someone else): $2.50 each
- For three to five copies send to one address: $2.00 each
- For six or more copies: $1.50 each
Offer good through all of June 2000.
Excerpts from the Summer 2000 issue (Vol 3. No 3) of the Pneuma Review
Due to time constraints (see prayer request below), we have chosen to
forgo including excerpts in this issue of the Pneuma Informer
, so that
the "May" issue goes out while it is still May. Excerpts will be coming
back in the next issue (June).
- We wanted to inform you of some needs of the Pneuma Foundation. The
Pneuma Review is having some difficulties getting the Summer 2000 issue
back from the printers. Because of this, we have had to change some
things. These changes have delayed the production of the Pneuma Review by
approximately three to four weeks and increased the cost of producing the
Pneuma Review. Though the cost may be higher, the quality of the printing
will definitely be improved. Please pray that God would provide the time
to make these changes and the means to pay for such improvements. We
thank you for all of your prayers and support.
- Please continue to pray for the Pneuma Foundation to receive the funds
it needs to begin regular mailings to its members and those who would be
interested in receiving information about Pneuma Foundation ministry
- Condolences to Robert Graves and his family at the loss of their father,
Reid Graves, who went home to be with the Lord on April 24. Robert Graves
is an author and government land planner. His Praying in the Spirit
series has appeared in the Pneuma Review since its second issue. To see a
brief testimony of Reid Graves, point your browser to:
- There are many reports of God's provision to tell. Check the reports in the
next issue of the Informer.
- Please send us your prayer requests and praise reports. We have a great
God who always meets our needs.
- If you would like more information about how you may help in meeting
these needs, please E-mail us.