Statement of Faith
- We believe the whole Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. The Bible is our sole rule of faith and practice. Whatever authority tradition, prophetic revelation, or experience have, they are secondary to and only valuable in as much as they are in agreement with Scripture.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless humanity, in His miracles, in His vicarious sufferings and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future catching away of His church and personal return to establish His kingdom on earth.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body; those who are believers to eternal glory in heaven and those who are unbelievers to everlasting punishment in hell.
- We believe that lost and sinful mankind is made righteous only through personal faith alone in Jesus Christ alone by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all believers are called to holiness in heart and life, that they are called to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and growth in Christlikeness, that they may go to God in expectation of bodily healing, and may experience the baptism in the Holy Spirit. We believe that the normal initial evidence of being baptized in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Read a discussion about one person's concern about this statement of faith, and a response from Executive Director Raul Mock.
For more information about our doctrinal perspectives, see also the Statement of Vision and Purpose.